• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post EVIC Shot of your Longest Tank

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
Ok Folks. Post here a photo of your EVIC with your longest bladder-busting tank. Please clarify as required and let us know if it's other than a 26 GAL tank.

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
I'll start off. 26 GAL tank. Return trip from South Bend, IN to Jay, OK. Still had 2.3 Gal left when refuel. FullSizeRender.jpg

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
Ok, here's my next one. I was shooting for 800 miles, but chickened out when the low fuel light came on. At current MPGs, I would have been right at 800 miles when I ran out, which I didn't want to do. Anyway, low fuel light came on 1/4 mile before I refuled and the 26 Gal tank held 23.89 GAL. The Pic was taken after refueling, thus accounting for the new range at the bottom of the screen. My ADV Speed during this tank was 39.5MPH. Hand calculated MPG was 30.6. image1.JPG

Bigjima

Sep 8, 2016
Truck Year
i didnt finish the tank on this still had over a 1/4 tank but it was the end of the month and time to fill back up,only get paid once a month. But this is the best i have proof of.according to the range would have been 775-780gas.jpg

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
i didnt finish the tank on this still had over a 1/4 tank but it was the end of the month and time to fill back up,only get paid once a month. But this is the best i have proof of.according to the range would have been 775-780View attachment 1076
Do you have a tuner? Pretty good MPG if not!!!