• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pre-EPA Hot Tuned ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.

forlornlegacy

Dec 1, 2021
Truck Year
Hello everyone,

Just traded in my 2016 ED, so this ECU is fresh for the taking!

1638389940974.png

Here is my order:

Products
1 x Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Hot Tune$1,359.00
-Ram 1500 Model Year : 2016
-Ram 1500 Engine Tune Purchase : ECM Exchange(Refund on ECM return)
-Ram 1500 Axle Ratio : 3.92
-Regen Message : Yes
-Engine Braking : Yes
-High Idle : Yes
-Off-road Tuning : No
-Oil Pressure Sensing : No
-Shipping Insurance : Yes

I will be including 2 stainless steel block-off plates so you can remove the EGR tube, which takes about 15-20 minutes to do depending on your skill level. They use the existing gaskets and just make 100% sure nothing gets from the EGR, because even when shut off, a tiny bit of soot can still get through.

Looking for $750 shipped, will include tracking and insurance and lots of packing peanuts.

EARL99208

Jul 7, 2021
Truck Year
If I we agree on a purchase price and I purchase this from you do you know how I'm supposed to get the vin & injector codes programmed on this ECM so that it will work on my truck?

forlornlegacy

Dec 1, 2021
Truck Year
Yes, I just went through this programming a stock ECU to work so I could pull this off before I traded it in. It is relatively easy with a phone, took about 20-30 minutes tops between swapping the ECU and re-programming the VIN/injector codes in AlphaOBD.

EARL99208

Jul 7, 2021
Truck Year
I'm going to keep this in mind and continue to gather funds to eventually buy a tune for my truck. I'm pretty sure that your tuned ECM will be gone before to long, but I'll keep an eye out to serif it sells.

Thank you forlornlegacy

forlornlegacy

Dec 1, 2021
Truck Year
I'm going to keep this in mind and continue to gather funds to eventually buy a tune for my truck. I'm pretty sure that your tuned ECM will be gone before to long, but I'll keep an eye out to serif it sells.

Thank you forlornlegacy
No problem! Hopefully it's still around by then! I have no problem walking you through the process over the phone!

forlornlegacy

Dec 1, 2021
Truck Year
Still available, if anyone is interested please shoot me an offer. I will also be able to walk you through changing the VIN and Injector codes once it arrives. (You will need an OBD tool + AlfaOBD app)

Status
Not open for further replies.