• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Radio Screen

justlucky

May 15, 2016
Truck Year
I had my screen gone, disappeared ,twice now in last few months, this last time with everything working great then the screen went blank. I was driving on highway, suddenly; I had no radio visual on the screen anymore no visual of AC, or calls coming in. I pulled over the first chance I had, and I took the key out, shutting truck off and restarting it; I was shifting into reverse; nothing worked. My wife pulled the manual for some sort of answer and found nothing. After we got home, a few hours later I went out and started the truck, and screen was normal again. This is the second time for me to have this empty screen to appear and each time the screen returned, with me doing nothing, Has this happened to anyone else?