• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Recall-U53 ORC Flash?

Roger

Jan 20, 2019
Truck Year
When my EGR cooler was replaced, the dealer also flashed my ECM under "Recall-U53 ORC Flash 68085881A1-68346715AC". I am now getting 3-4 mpg less than before. I also noticed I can hear the turbo now. Does anyone know what this recall was about?

Roger

Jan 20, 2019
Truck Year
When my EGR cooler was replaced, the dealer also flashed my ECM under "Recall-U53 ORC Flash 68085881A1-68346715AC". I am now getting 3-4 mpg less than before. I also noticed I can hear the turbo now. Does anyone know what this recall was about?
Looks like a restraint control which should have no effect...

Wil

Jun 17, 2019
Truck Year
Looks like a restraint control which should have no effect...
I actually had my truck flashed this week. Once I picked it up I noticed a loss in power. I pulled out and the truck stalled, RPM went to 5000 and nothing. Felt like the transmission slipped.

The next day I pulled out of church and was almost t- boned! Truck stalled in intersection.

Went back to the dealership and was told the only complaint about the reflash was a loss in gas mileage.

Taking it back for follow up flash??

I would not sign any settlement until they work out the bugs!!