• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Received Recall Notice in Mail, Have Not Been Approved For Claim Yet?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Did you get the AEM performed and verified.

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
I received my confirmation and claim tracking number on 5/13. Mine is also still under review.

I am second owner.

My AEM was completed and verified on 5/21.

Patrity

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
Did you get the AEM performed and verified.

I got tomorrow to get my AEM done but I have seen others who received verification and THEN FCA told them to get the AEM done.

Mjchitt

May 22, 2019
Truck Year
I submitted my claim last week, and it is still pending approval.

I did have the AEM completed today, and the results are not terrible. Maybe a hair more sluggish throttle, slightly more turbo lag, but mpg was virtually the same or slightly better.

I was perusing the extended warranty paperwork, and the glaring item missing from the document is the actual intake manifold itself. Thanks to advice provided by folks on this site, I was able to persuade the dealer to replace my intake about a month ago. This was before the dealers had been trained on the settlement and process to cover the work. As a result, guys may have a tougher time convincing them to replace the manifolds now.

I talked to the guys at GDE last week as well. They told me it was going to be a couple months before they would have updated engine tunes for the AEM software. I have a note to call them back in July, and I hope to have my settlement money ready to pay for the GDE ECM/TCM tunes.

Good luck fellas!
You said you were perusing the ext. War. Info. Was this provided by your dealer after the aem completion?

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
Yes, and I just provided an excerpt including the warranty effective date on the other thread you started.

Mjchitt

May 22, 2019
Truck Year
I received my confirmation and claim tracking number on 5/13. Mine is also still under review.

I am second owner.

My AEM was completed and verified on 5/21.
What do you mean verified? Does it show up when you go to the aem lookup button on the edsettlement site?

Flatsguide

Jul 18, 2017
Truck Year
anyone who applied for claim.. and accepted receive a check yet? When checking on mine it said settlement check mailed.. but that was weeks ago.. I've not received it from them.. BTY.. I notice very little difference in performance/gas mileage on mine after ecu update..

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
Hi Community. This is kind of related, but is there anyone who is a second owner but who should have received the full $3075 settlement and hasn't? Allegedly, if a PREVIOUS OWNER didn't submit a claim for their share of the settlement ($615) by August 1st, 2019, the current owner would get that amount. I was the second owner, and the original owner was the 'dealership' (it was driven by one of the co-owners) who sold it to me. He sadly passed away shortly after I bought it and the dealership changed hands to a new ownership group. As such, neither the late owner, nor the now non-existent dealership filed a claim. I've reached out to FCA several times, and all they'll say is that "If no claim was received by August 1st, you'll get your final $615 in September." (And September's nearly over!)
Obviously FCA drags their feet on things; my reimbursement portal said 'Check Mailed' for six weeks before I received the initial $2460.00, so maybe that's also the case for the balance. Just curious. Thanks!

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Sent my documents in June 12th. FCA website says document complete with the hour glass. Called the FCA yesterday and finally got a case manager. (apparently I didn't have one). She reviewed my packet and I was missing a piece of required information. (spouses identification since we are both listed as owners). I am not sure why I wasn't notified of this without me calling but the person I talked to on the phone is now my case manager. I attached the required additional info and we will see how quickly things move. (or how slow!)