• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Regen ?

Westex

Jun 8, 2023
Truck Year
Will 2022 regen if check engine light is on. . Been getting check engine light coming on. And can turn it off with dnsn tool and will come on when. I to highway driving speeds . I cleared codes this morning and was on 150 mile trip and regen cycle came on and it completed and was hoping it needed to regen .

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Will 2022 regen if check engine light is on. . Been getting check engine light coming on. And can turn it off with dnsn tool and will come on when. I to highway driving speeds . I cleared codes this morning and was on 150 mile trip and regen cycle came on and it completed and was hoping it needed to regen .
It depends on the code. The Service Electronic Throttle System message, which is set by some 88 conditions, will stop all Regens. Any code that sets Limp Home Mode will stop Regens. And then there are other codes that do not effect Regens. It sounds like your code, which you did not name, may be one that stops Regens.