• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Reimbursement Timeline?

Jkmeno

Sep 17, 2019
Truck Year
I filed my claim in May, then 4 months later they contact me that my registration is expired. So I send them the renewed registration from August and 3 weeks and 4 phone calls later my "case manager" said everything looks in order, we will be sending you an email with the forms I need to have notarized etc. The email came saying my claim was incomplete because they need my decal sticker? Whatever that means. I'm sick of all of this mess, truck runs bad since having the recall work done, thinking of getting rid of it and wash my hands of it all.
Same thing with me. I filed my paperwork and now they want a picture of the registration sticker and now I have to get papers notarized. After the update, my turbo pipes broke off and then my transmission temperature light came on. I already traded mine in for a 2019 ram off-road 4x4 Hemi.
if they tell me I’m not Eligible for the full amount now that I traded it back into dodge dealership, I’m gonna lose it.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Called FCA about my claim 9/26/2019 and was given a case manager. The case manager identified a missing document from my package and asked me to email it directly to her which I did on 9/27.
Checked the claim tracking website and my status has changed from the document complete hourglass to this:
Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 7.41.53 PM.png
I guess the next step is my offer will come in the mail. (?)

Gunner

Sep 10, 2019
Truck Year
Called FCA about my claim 9/26/2019 and was given a case manager. The case manager identified a missing document from my package and asked me to email it directly to her which I did on 9/27.
Checked the claim tracking website and my status has changed from the document complete hourglass to this:
View attachment 2304
I guess the next step is my offer will come in the mail. (?)
You should receive an email with some documents to sign and notarized. You can email them back if you have the capability to scan those documents into a PDF file. otherwise you can fax them back. After they receive those signed notarized (about a week for me) my status changed to Check has been mailed. That's bs. From the time your status changes to check mailed I'm hearing another 4 to 8 weeks before you'll see a check. It has now been almost a month since my status has changed to "Check Mailed". I too called them to report a missing check. They say it probably hasn't been mailed yet to which I asked them to please verify that. I was told they have now way to see if a check has actually been mailed. FCA hasn't been very transparent about this whole process that they claim should only take a few weeks to receive payment. I submitted my claim on the 16th of May nearly 5 months ago. I suppose a few weeks in FCA jargon actually means a few months.

needgeech

Aug 30, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
It has now been over 4 months since I submitted my claim. Have not been assigned a case manager, so they won't tell me if something is missing or off. But from the actual ED settlement, their timeline to respond is 10 days. If this goes on much longer I'm considering two small claims cases: One against FCA, the other on the company handling the claims process. From the actual settlement with FCA:

"4. FCA Notifies Class Members of Eligibility. FCA will notify Class Members of their eligibility or ineligibility within 10 business days after confirmation that the document package is complete and extend offers to eligible Class Members."

Jkmeno

Sep 17, 2019
Truck Year
It has now been over 4 months since I submitted my claim. Have not been assigned a case manager, so they won't tell me if something is missing or off. But from the actual ED settlement, their timeline to respond is 10 days. If this goes on much longer I'm considering two small claims cases: One against FCA, the other on the company handling the claims process. From the actual settlement with FCA:

"4. FCA Notifies Class Members of Eligibility. FCA will notify Class Members of their eligibility or ineligibility within 10 business days after confirmation that the document package is complete and extend offers to eligible Class Members."
I almost notified my lawyer because after getting everything notarized and sent, they sent an email telling me that I need to get the Authorized Emissions update. Ummm, that’s the first thing I did in May. Got a hold of my case manager by accident and she said that was probably automated, but that my check was in processing and that I should receive it in 4-6 weeks. What a f’in Pain in the ass.

needgeech

Aug 30, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I almost notified my lawyer because after getting everything notarized and sent, they sent an email telling me that I need to get the Authorized Emissions update. Ummm, that’s the first thing I did in May. Got a hold of my case manager by accident and she said that was probably automated, but that my check was in processing and that I should receive it in 4-6 weeks. What a f’in Pain in the ass.

I understand. It's been 4 months without a case manager. Talked to them today again and they finally assigned me one. They said they would contact me within 24 hours. I don't trust them anymore, or ever, so everything gets recorded and sent to my attorney (family member so free at this point). If I don't have my offer by Monday I will initiate legal action. And I won't be waiting around for four more months for my settlement package to be accepted after this 4 month wait. . .

JMGbiker

Nov 4, 2015
Truck Year
Just got the settlement check.... submitted claim right after doing the AEM on June 16 received check on October 24.... 130 days... FCA should be embarrassed with the lack of an automated system to efficiently process a relatively simple claim.

ctmdr

Oct 27, 2019
Truck Year
I submitted my documents on August 1, 2019, online site says check in the mail, still no check as of today.

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
Update to an Update to an Update....
You'll see more than a few posts by me in this thread regarding FCA's payments for a.) settlement check, b.) reimbursement for the EGR cooler which was later covered under the Emissions Settlement and c.) 'second owner' reimbursement.
Regarding c.), as noted in a post a few months ago, I called FCA in mid-August to ask them about the last $615 due me as I KNOW no other claims were filed by any previous owner. (The first owner sadly passed away shortly after I bought the truck; secondary to that, he'd been co-owner of the dealership, and was battling cancer, and sold the dealership shortly after I bought the EcoDiesel. As he'd 'owned' the truck under the no-longer-existing dealership, even had he not passed away, they couldn't have filed a claim as that entity no longer exists. This was confirmed by my salesman, who was his son-in-law.)
Anyway, in mid-August, I was told by 'Mary' that if no claims had been filed, I'd receive a check in mid-September. It's now nearly November, and I've received nothing, nor gotten any updates of any kind on the balance. So I called the Emissions Hotline again, and spoke with 'Diamond.' She told me, "Oh, the timeframe for first owners to file was extended to October 31st; you'll just get a check if no one has made a claim as first owner by then." I told her, "Well, I heard just about the same thing in mid-August, and no one mentioned them extending the timeline to the end of October."
So I then called FCA's 'Customer Care' and explained all I wanted was some information on the balance of the settlement monies I should be receiving. 'Sam' looked up my information, and informed me he'd have to transfer me to another department. In this circular fiasco, he punched me back through to the Emissions Hotline, where I listened to all the pre-recorded claptrap once again.
If there are other 'second owners' out there, has ANYONE ever receive their final installment of the $3075.00? (I got $2460, I've been repeatedly told I SHOULD get the remaining $615, though no one at FCA can give me a status on it...)
Thanks Gang!
And so it goes... :cautious: :cautious::cautious:

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
Congrats on getting the FIRST check. I'm a second owner, filled ALL the paperwork and had the update s/w done at the end of MAY and STILL waiting. Web site says I have not filed the paperwork, but have filed it 6 times now, in every way they have told me to do so. Still nothing. Maybe by Christmas......just not sure what year!!

Mando Michigan Mark

Aug 27, 2018
Truck Year
Congrats on getting the FIRST check. I'm a second owner, filled ALL the paperwork and had the update s/w done at the end of MAY and STILL waiting. Web site says I have not filed the paperwork, but have filed it 6 times now, in every way they have told me to do so. Still nothing. Maybe by Christmas......just not sure what year!!
Well, that's not held to Earth by gravity... that sucks! Hope you get something soon! :oops:

kurtmcq

Nov 16, 2019
Truck Year
16 weeks and counting. It doesn't even say in our status that it's in the mail. It's like they dont even care if I purchase another FCA product again. It seems like when Sergio Marchionne died it all went to "crap" again. VW didn't waste anytime and got everything done promptly. Is anybody in charge of policing this scam?

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Well had the AEM done a couple of weeks ago, filed the notarized papers on Nov. 16th. Checked the FCA claim tracker today. According to this I will probably receive a check late Dec. or so. We will see how it goes.
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 8.43.08 PM.png

ctmdr

Oct 27, 2019
Truck Year
I had the same letter and have talked to Shante, a manager there saying that my check for 2400 would be mailed on December 2, 2019. Well as per the attorney for FCA Amanda Pooler Senior Paralegal phone number 1 904 504 4750 www.lieffcabraser.com. Has stated that this date thing is incorrect. The December date is only a transfer date where the case is transferred off site to a third party and placed in a batch file. Depending on where your file is in the batch will determine when it will be printed and mailed.
THE DOUBLE TALK IT UN REAL!!!! PLEASE CALL AMANDA POOLER AND LET HER KNOW YOUR SITUATION!!
AT this time i have been on hold off and on for 3 hours, luckily I have the time,

Filed a complaint about customer service with Sheniqua, customer Care, not a manager, yes file complaints, supervisor: no name, 800 621 9922

Nov 30, 2018
Truck Year
Wot a fiat fiasco! I submitted my '15 Ram 1500 for their EPA friendly AEM tune 6-10-19. I then submitted all of the 8 pages of paperwork, signed & notarized 8-22-19 along with copies of the dealer invoice of the AEM. I've since been notified 12-3-19 that they've determined that the offer package or release I submitted was incomplete. As a result, they are unable to complete my claim. They're telling me my offer letter wasn't signed (BS!) and my release (which I paid to have notarized wasn't) another (BS!) Are they screwing with anyone else as such? or this just me? This is really pisn me off. I'm sorry I bought this hesitating piece of crap & if they don't make good on this I intend on badmouthing this FCA unholy alliance as loudly & long as I can.

Nov 30, 2018
Truck Year
After having jumped thru their hoops I haven't even got to the 'check is in the mail' bit, if I was at that point I wouldn't be so pist about it. The email I got from them prior to this one was telling me the only issue was an unsigned offer letter which then I sent to them via email. Now this.

Nov 30, 2018
Truck Year
How do we go after these jerks? would the Michigan Better business Bureau be of any help? Has anybody had any experience with the Michigan BBB?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
their was a few they claimed their paper work was incomplete they had to redo it if u don't u wont get your money u have 2 play their game