• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Rotella T6 5W40

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
Finally found some oil for my 3.0.ED
Parks Auto has 1 gal. jugs for 34.99 each; While I prefer the 2.5 gal size, the 1 gal was all they could get in so I got some.

Just FYI for those still hunting for it.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Someone just reported on another forum that Walmart had it back in stock at 23.50 gal

JKCummings

Apr 3, 2022
Truck Year
I talk to I corporate guy with NAPA Auto. He said Shell is saying production should be back to normal by September or October 2022. I don't like the other oils. Rotella T6 all the way.

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
That's all I have ever put in my 2015 now at 90K miles

JKCummings

Apr 3, 2022
Truck Year
I started with the recommended Mobil1 but quickly changed to T6. And then change the weight per the service update to T6 5w-40. I've got 128k. And using cetane for the last 47k. I just got a pesky recurring engine light related to the fuel rail sensor. It was replaced and that didn't change the issue. Diesel shop ran scan under normal operation and found that the pressures are normal. They think it is a intermittent open in the harness on the sensor signal or intermittent grounding. It will be hours of work to trace that out