• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Second Test on Recall

Will_CathVT

Jul 9, 2019
Truck Year
Anyone have their dealer ask them to bring in their truck to put it on a scanner after the recall update? Makes me wonder why? I haven't had the best interactions with my dealer after I've held their feet to the fire to fix the truck after selling it to me. The usual check engine light leading to the clogged exhaust...took them 1.5 weeks to fix everything including the 3 regens it took to clean it out.

Will_CathVT

Jul 9, 2019
Truck Year
I do question the motive. I did look up my truck in the MOPAR recall using my VIN and it doesn't show that I completed the emissions recall. Even though the dealer told me it was completed. The recall notice does mention having to check the truck post emissions update. I'm looking into another Ram dealer service department to complete the process.