• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Settlement run-around

jhboe

Jul 21, 2017
Truck Year
Just got off the phone with the phony bastards. I was the second owner so they held back $600 from the first check under the excuse the original owner may file a claim. First owner had to do that by August 1st of last year. Now they say they haven't processed all the first owner's claims. Bullshit! They are just stalling. They have some gal answering the phone that is clearly not the brightest bulb in the string. I have been getting the same run-around every few weeks for many months. Aggravating!!!!!

Roger

Jan 20, 2019
Truck Year
What is the phone number? Or, Where can I find the phone number to call regarding the settlement?

Holymoly

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
My brother purchased his truck about 5 months ago. He is the third owner.
He got 2500 first check and around 600 second check.
He contacted FCA directly and delta with a CSR only.
2nd check came about 1 month after first

jhboe

Jul 21, 2017
Truck Year
What is the phone number? Or, Where can I find the phone number to call regarding the settlement?
ecodieselsettlement.com then click Track a Claim, fill in your info, and you will eventually get to the phone number. When you get them on the line, push option #2. GOOD LUCK!

bbridges45187

Feb 10, 2020
Truck Year
Just got off the phone with the phony bastards. I was the second owner so they held back $600 from the first check under the excuse the original owner may file a claim. First owner had to do that by August 1st of last year. Now they say they haven't processed all the first owner's claims. Bullshit! They are just stalling. They have some gal answering the phone that is clearly not the brightest bulb in the string. I have been getting the same run-around every few weeks for many months. Aggravating!!!!!
So I am in the same boat as you are with waiting for the second check. They told me the same thing last week and I contacted the Class Action Lawyers. They told me that the deadline was definitely August 1st for original or previous owners to make a claim and that hasn't changed. She also said that they were originally not staffed accordingly but now they are but they aren't trained very well. She told me to give it about another month and see if I get my second check and if not to give her a call back. Here is the email address you can reach out at and they called me back within a day or so [email protected]

jhboe

Jul 21, 2017
Truck Year
So I am in the same boat as you are with waiting for the second check. They told me the same thing last week and I contacted the Class Action Lawyers. They told me that the deadline was definitely August 1st for original or previous owners to make a claim and that hasn't changed. She also said that they were originally not staffed accordingly but now they are but they aren't trained very well. She told me to give it about another month and see if I get my second check and if not to give her a call back. Here is the email address you can reach out at and they called me back within a day or so [email protected]

Thanks much for the email address!

Mark Lee

Feb 23, 2020
Truck Year
My Son has been waiting for almost a year. Makes me think FCA is in bad, bad financial problems. They want to keep cashso it looks good when they sell the Dodge works.