• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sitting at stealership researching full delete

Hardyanimal

Dec 5, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2018 ram 1500 ecodiesel tradesman. First truck I have ever purchased brand new. Here I sit at 52,000 miles. About 3 days ago I get the cel for Def. Then yesterday it's the message of get to the dealership because in 200 miles were not going to let you start your truck. Local shops have been raided by EPA and FBI etc from what I hear for performing the delete. I dont think their is any issue with an individual modifying our personal vehicle. What is my best option and what do I buy to get rid of my DEF and EGR system and whatever else I need to get rid of to not be in this situation again. I love this truck. The most I pull is a 18 foot tandem axle trailer with a sidexside, dual sport and a quad and never once have I felt the need for a full size diesel. But what I do want now is a truck atleast as dependable as my 1995 6.5l turbo chevy 1ton dually that I now feel like I foolishly sold. So what's the best company to go through. I've seen the one in Canada but cant remember the name right now.