• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Smoke pouring out from Under hood

pcravens

Jul 6, 2023
Truck Year
I have a 2017 Eco diesel pulled up to stop light and smoke was filling the sky. Pulled over and shut off ASAP. called tow truck and they took to my dealership. They have now had my truck for over 7 weeks. They have replaced the o2 sensor , the MAF sensor , said my egr cooler was leaking again and replaced it , and called the other day and said my turbo was bad so they replaced it also. But now still no boost from turbo. They now have called ram support in. Did my egr cooler cause all these issues they replaced it under recall already. Thanks for any input or how to fix my truck.

pcravens

Jul 6, 2023
Truck Year
finally got truck back from dealer 13 weeks in the shop. With all the stuff in the above post replaced they also ended up replacing the DPF pipe and i ask them 2 times could it be the intake manifold with a hole in it causing my issues and they assured me they had pressure tested it and that was not the cause. after they replaced all the above still had issues and they finally replaced the intake manifold and related parts to the intake and my problem is fixed. LOL now new issue when i stop at a light or stop sign my cab fills with diesel smell and it was so bad yesterday it made my wife sick.