• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

SofaKingTune time!!

RazorBlock76

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
So I jumped online yesterday and ordered everything to fully delete Mylo ( that’s my trucks name) and hopefully just stop the dam harm the EGR is doing to it. So as my parts start rolling in, I felt it would be nice to do a real would dollar amount for this to be done. I do understand prices will very depending on where and who you buy from, but feel a picture with the parts and prices would be nice. I also went with the SKT for tuning ( got both engine and transmission as well as screens for both) and I am looking forward to no more turbo lag and an increase in MPG’S as I drive my truck daily for my job. Will keep you all posted as the parts roll in.

rdc401

Nov 27, 2019
Truck Year
I’m waiting on mine from sofa king ordered the tune for trans and egr delete Black Friday and I’m still waiting on shipping notifications,myself.

Dan Dement

Mar 4, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
SF got hammered and was running late and slow on the response. I called twice and Jimmy (president) called me personally and got it done! I was a shop do it as I really did not have the time nor talent! I called and left message at Sofa King. He called me early and after it got done. He cares! Lots to be said about caring! Give them a call and leave a message! Unbelievable improvement!!!

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Jimmy and the rest have been awesome at getting back with me. Ordered everything and got it all in a week or two. Ordered ecu tuner screen Wednesday and still not shipped. But when your the only guy around that can do what he does, a backlog is expected. [email protected] will get you in touch with valarie, shes normally very responsive. When I ordered mine the touchscreens were on back order that could be the issue now. Be patient those guys are on it!

rdc401

Nov 27, 2019
Truck Year
Got shipping notifications last nite from sofa king so should be in in a few days

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
You guys are going to love the SKT tunes. I’ve had mine for about a week and it’s a completely different truck.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
How is SFT still in business and the rest of US tuning is shut down?

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
They don’t shut down egr. They allow for removal so they aren’t held liable for your decision if you remove it.

Green Diesel

Nov 17, 2015
Truck Year
They don’t shut down egr. They allow for removal so they aren’t held liable for your decision if you remove it.

That means they modify the OBD codes to allow for removal. This is still considered 'tampering' under the EPA rules and thus illegal.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
If I sell you a handgun and tell you it’s illegal to shoot it but you can own it, and you say okay, then a day later you shoot it, should the gun, the manufacturer, or the possessor be held accountable? Tannerite is perfectly legal to purchase on the shelf but as soon as you mix it, it technically becomes a homemade explosive which means your a felon. I’m not trying to start an argument but at the end of the day he’s selling you something that you can legally to the best of my knowledge possess, but cannot Use. If you choose to install it and use it then that holds the USER accountable correct?

RazorBlock76

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
If I sell you a handgun and tell you it’s illegal to shoot it but you can own it, and you say okay, then a day later you shoot it, should the gun, the manufacturer, or the possessor be held accountable? Tannerite is perfectly legal to purchase on the shelf but as soon as you mix it, it technically becomes a homemade explosive which means your a felon. I’m not trying to start an argument but at the end of the day he’s selling you something that you can legally to the best of my knowledge possess, but cannot Use. If you choose to install it and use it then that holds the USER accountable correct?

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
There are lots of people wondering how SFT is selling tunes that turn off the EGR when so many if not all the other tuners have been shut down.
I am not making a criticism of any kind BTW. It is just curious is all. I own the GDE engine tune AND the SFT trans tune.
I think if I was a tuner that had been shut down I would wonder what is going on!

RazorBlock76

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
Well all my stuff is in and I just got notification that my stuff from SKT has shipped and says it will be here Thursday. So as promised I will post all my parts and where I got them and prices so guys and gals can get a better understanding as to what it cost and what goes into doing this. Stay tuned!!

RazorBlock76

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
Well all my stuff is in and I just got notification that my stuff from SKT has shipped and says it will be here Thursday. So as promised I will post all my parts and where I got them and prices so guys and gals can get a better understanding as to what it cost and what goes into doing this. Stay tuned!!

RazorBlock76

Nov 24, 2019
Truck Year
Well guys and gals. Everything is in the truck and working as it should. WOW!!! This truck set up like this is awesome. Like I promised before I will get the list together ( all prices will be what I paid at the time so if it’s on sale now that’s better for you) of all the parts/prices and then a few tips and tricks I learned along the way to maybe help others. Stay tuned as the weather here went south quick yesterday and tomorrow is supposed to be better so I can get rolling on it and post it up for you guys. Stay tuned more to come!!