• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Softopper for 2014, 2015 Ram 1500 for sale

Capri2200

Feb 25, 2015
Truck Year
20141009_173648.jpg 20141009_173625.jpgHi Everyone,
I am selling my softopper bed convertible cover. It is in perfect condition giving you the flexibility of a hard cap without the headaches of the removal and storage of the hard cap. Softopper installs in minutes, is very durable, and waterproof. It can be removed or folded forward in minutes as well.
Let me know if you are interested. Purchased a year ago. Selling for $475 plus shipping and handling.
Thanks,
Bob

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
How does it stand up to highway speeds? Does it seem like the wind is going to kill it? I had considered one new, I may be interested

Capri2200

Feb 25, 2015
Truck Year
How does it stand up to highway speeds? Does it seem like the wind is going to kill it? I had considered one new, I may be interested
The Softopper holds up well. I have been on the highway a number of times between 55 and 70. I was concerned as well when I first installed it. However, as I would drive at highway speeds I would look in the rear view mirror and it was not affected one bit by the speed.
I was also concerned about snow. We had a snow last year that totaled a little more than 8 inches and was one of those really wet snows. When I went out the next morning the cover was fine. I don't think that leaving the snow on the cap for a long period of time would be a good idea, but like anything else you would clean off after a storm you would do the same here.
Let me know if you have any questions or interest in purchasing the cover.
Thanks.