• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Something positive

Ramsey#1

Aug 12, 2021
Truck Year
Well to all the neysayers my 2017 ED just finished a 2200 mile trip. We pulled our 5000 lb travel trailer from San Diego up through Vegas into the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and into 3 more parks in Utah. It performed like a champ multiple long pulls including one that was 9600ft summit. Ram between 65-70 and kept the rpm’s no higher than 3000 on the long pulls. Oh yea and got 13.2 mpg ❤️😃

Stephen Kowalewski

Aug 7, 2016
Truck Year
Great to hear. We pulled a Jayco 29ft camper from PA to Maine and back. 2016 ED Truck did fine averaged 13 up and 14.8 back. Part of the decrease was horrible traffic going up around Boston. Truck now has 104,000 on it. I always say a little prayer before we leave on trips like this.

Ramsey#1

Aug 12, 2021
Truck Year
I know what you’re saying mine has 92,000. It’s so nice to drive quiet and comfortable. Also having the Laramie package glue nice

autoX

Nov 6, 2022
Truck Year
Just pulling our rig back to Vanc Island from Cannon Beach, Or. 12.9L/100km fantastic. It's deleted tho, so no worries ;)

Dreaming of our next trip which is probably California this winter. Soo many choices - any recommendations for a smaller, hip & trendy, beautiful location/RV resorts?