• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Still waiting...

jlangen112

Jan 28, 2020
Truck Year
I submitted in July, got the letter in August that it was accepted. Now the system says it wasn't accepted until October...but the site has said the check is in the mail since October. I've talked to many different people at the FCA Group. I get a different story all the time. Now they tell me that because I marked the box for the full settlement, my payment won't be processed until they are sure all former owners submit. Wasn't that deadline in August???? Today the person told me that she would change my preference to partial payment and my payment would be processed in 6-8 weeks. This is the biggest scam I'm ever seen. I've been involved in class action suits at work and never have any taken this long after the settlement is agreed upon. And...will I ever see the additional $615 - probably not. What are my legal options? Someone is sitting on the money and collecting interest and it isn't me.