• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Switchback LED 3157's

SeanPwnery

Nov 30, 2022
Truck Year
I run a set of 3157 Switchback LED's on my 2003 Thunderbird - it seems to work just fine, no errors.

I purchased a set for the 16 Ram, and they work, however the front ones will switch off the "White" running light to use the "Amber" turn-signal, which will trip a "Parking Light Out" error on the dash. Really annoying. I *think* the ones I have on my Tbird keep the white on and overpowers that light with the Amber when the signal is applied, but I forgot who made those.

Curious if any of you out there run a set that keeps the "White" light on when the "Amber" flashes over top of it to keep our dash warning messages happy. If so, drop some links!

SeanPwnery

Nov 30, 2022
Truck Year
I may have answered my own question ... I believe I used these for the car... will report back once they arrive for the truck.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

SeanPwnery

Nov 30, 2022
Truck Year
Ok, tried those Lasfit ones that worked fine in my retro T-bird... they don't work on the Ram. The white parking light will work, but instantly throw a code when the turn signal is switched on. Then the amber will blip once or twice then stop working. Pretty strange - I guess our rigs are really sensitive.

Anyone find a set of switchback LED front turn signal bulbs that just ... work without any errors or drama? If so ... drop some links.