• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tires for plowing, towing and everyday driving

Nicholas Baglio

Apr 22, 2018
Truck Year
I’m looking for a tire that’s gonna last. I plow a little with my truck. Just my own driveway and sometimes a neighbor when it’s too much snow to shovel. I trail my boat and drive with a small trailer for my lawnmower/ snowmobile . I’m mainly to and from work (basic daily driving) . I’d love a mud tire, but I just think my MPGs will go down along with how long the tires will last. Any Suggestions?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
BFG AT KO2, or Nitto Ridge Grappler will be my next tire.

Both are great mild hybrid AT/MT tires, and probably will last about as long as any out there.
But, just my opinion. The Ridge Grappler's are getting great reviews, and of course the BFG has been out awhile and most seem to still love those.

Last edited:

Rich Daarud

Nov 14, 2018
Truck Year
Nicholas,
I've got 45K on my current set of Bridgestone Alenza all season. I've spent most of my time on the highway with some gravel/double track driving. They are wearing well and return good mileage (26-28 mpg.) I'll replace them with Alenzas' next Spring. I drive about 40k a year.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk