• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TN, KY custom repair shops?

clevelnd25

Sep 15, 2019
Truck Year
I'm in clarksville tn. @45 min from Nashville looking for shop to perform full offroad deletes. Already have tune and new banks manifold. Just need mechanic to remove all excess weight and install manifold, block off plates, and turbo back. Any suggestions to include neighboring states?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome! I'm in Nashville area, but I don't know of anyone anymore that does the deletes. It seems to be a thing of the past.. perhaps you can do it yourself? It's not a terrible job, but you need some mechanical knowledge.

drake01

Feb 28, 2021
Truck Year
I'm in clarksville tn. @45 min from Nashville looking for shop to perform full offroad deletes. Already have tune and new banks manifold. Just need mechanic to remove all excess weight and install manifold, block off plates, and turbo back. Any suggestions to include neighboring states?
You ever have any luck in finds someone to install any of the deletes??? I’m just down the road in Dickson County, needing a mechanic as well... I’d like to delete the def, EGR and add a upgraded oil cooler...

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
It's illegal for a shop to remove emissions, there's a huge fine involved, huge enough to put the average small shop out of business.

drake01

Feb 28, 2021
Truck Year
Ok thanks, good to know... Guess I’ll have to bust my own knuckles... What about the exhaust end of the deal?

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
The exhaust houses the DPF filter, SCR chamber, oxygen sensors, DEF injector, etc, they're all emissions controls, I think the the fine for a first time offense is 50k.

drake01

Feb 28, 2021
Truck Year
Wow, no wonder nobody will touch it! I remember Perkins, a local lot use to always list the deletes on all their vehicles... That was only a few years ago!

Luckily I’m now out of Metro Davidson County, Nashville and don’t have to go through emissions yearly...

Ordered parts for my EGR delete and am actively searching for the best stage 2 kit...

earlmurray

May 30, 2022
Truck Year
I need a diesel mechanic for my 2016 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel I live in Murfreesboro Tennessee so if there's somebody out there that can help me that would be great I had a mechanic looking at it but he won't get back to me and the code is p20ee P20EE stands for “SCR NOx Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold.” I was also told that the intake sensor is bad that's what needs to be replaced but I don't know the first thing about replacing it please help