• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

To delete or not delete. That is the question

Ramman1

Jun 7, 2019
Truck Year
Where are you located. Every shop in ky seems to be terrified the epa is going to catch them. I'd be willing to drive to get it done. Dm me if you don't want to post details
TEXAS! no EPA here, no emission tests, FREEDOM BABY!!

Ramman1

Jun 7, 2019
Truck Year
Heck they could have crimped in a new piece of heat resistant hose for 5 bucks
My thoughts exactly! should have been steel braided line. The truck was in the shop for over a week because the part is on backorder, and then they couldn't get it it all. The dealer price for the part is over $200 bucks, the used one on Ebay was $35. Originally the dealer wanted $2200 for the whole job!! And the truth is it will go out again when the hose becomes brittle.

jpezz

May 26, 2021
Truck Year
I deleted soon after I saw what was going back into engine via the EGR tube .....my oil still looks like new after 5000 kms and the truck is just so much more enjoyable to drive.....like day and night difference......more power, better mpg's, no more CEL's, no DEF to deal with and I'm sure there will be more added to this. I am fully deleted with an SFT Stage 2 tune with transmission tune as well but was really satisfied with the Stage 1 as well

Cheers!
I would love to know how many miles you have been driving deleted with the stage 2 Tune. I am considering doing this to my truck.

Jones'z'ecodiesel

Nov 1, 2021
Truck Year
I deleted soon after I saw what was going back into engine via the EGR tube .....my oil still looks like new after 5000 kms and the truck is just so much more enjoyable to drive.....like day and night difference......more power, better mpg's, no more CEL's, no DEF to deal with and I'm sure there will be more added to this. I am fully deleted with an SFT Stage 2 tune with transmission tune as well but was really satisfied with the Stage 1 as well

Cheers!
Where is the best kit to get the delete kit with tune?