TonnoPro hard tri-fold

• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

k9s4hire

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
My last 1500 had the Tonno Pro hard tri-fold and it does not fit the new EcoDiesel 1500. My question is what is the consensus on Tri-Folds? The Tonno Pro runs a little over $500. I have no complaints regarding the Tonno Pro but before I spend another $500 I'd like opinions on better options, please?

Steve B

Sep 22, 2016
Oskaloosa, Iowa
Truck Year
My last 1500 had the Tonno Pro hard tri-fold and it does not fit the new EcoDiesel 1500. My question is what is the consensus on Tri-Folds? The Tonno Pro runs a little over $500. I have no complaints regarding the Tonno Pro but before I spend another $500 I'd like opinions on better options, please?
I just put a Peragon all aluminum cover on my truck and it is truly outstanding.

Radio_Flyer

Oct 3, 2016
Truck Year
I have the Gator Evo tonneau dual fold. Easy install, fits great, water tight and pretty secure. Got it for $399, from overstock auto.

aldwayne

Jan 12, 2017
Take a look at the Undercover tonneau particularly their Flex folding cover. It looks similar to Bak folding tonno but with some minor improvements. It has a low profile design and features drainage tubes that help keep the inside of the truck bed dry during rainy days.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Roseau, MN
Truck Year
I had a tonno pro soft trifold just because I wanted something easy to slap on in the occasion when the topper came off, it wasn't worth the money. You get what you pay for.

Previously had a BAK rolling cover and it was worth every penny. Also getting a solid tri fold I would definitely get a higher end one that sits in the bed rails instead of the cheap ones that clamp on top.

shadow246us

Apr 27, 2018
Truck Year
I also just put on a Paragon aluminum cover. It has a lock on it so the security piece is covered as well. Looks good too

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Washington State
Truck Year
The Under cover Ultra flex comes with a swing away tool box.
I have to say, I would probably get one of the trip folds if I were to do it again. I have the Undercover classic and if I didn't have another truck it would be a bit of a pain.

racerty

Dec 6, 2018
Truck Year
What brand did you go for? I am also looking for a tonneau cover for my truck.