• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Turbo coolant line???

bizzybuddy

Oct 16, 2022
Truck Year
I have a 2014 jeep grand cherokee overland with the Eco deisel. Ive owned it a year with 0 problems until this past wedesday. It was a short trip to costco here in Ottawa. We came home and unpacked the jeep at the aprtment as usual i moved my jeep to put it back in my assigned spot and as i backed up i saw a small puddle of coolant. i parked the jeep and let it sit an hour in the parking spot. When i came back down to have a look at it the puddle was much larger at this time. I popped the hood and saw no obvious cause so i dialed CAA. AT the dealership they have found nothing at firt glance but say the leak is at the back off the engine. from reading other posts this sounds like a turbo feed line??? and expesive to say the least. any input appreaciated i've looked at many posts but this is my first actual post.