• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Turbo

Mason Reynolds

Sep 14, 2023
Truck Year
I have a 2015 dodge ram ecodiesel with a 60 horse power tuned by dirty diesels. I believe the turbo Is lagging, I have the def still on it unplugged ofc but my mechanic told me this. What's the best turbo to put on it without blowing the trans and not ruin the truck. I can be running 66mph and have to go up a hill and it looses boost and it just smokes like a train.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
That could be most of your issue. If the dpf is sooted up, you’re not going to move the right volume to boost properly. I’d suggest parking it until you’re completely gutted. I’m suprised you aren’t throwing codes

Mason Reynolds

Sep 14, 2023
Truck Year
That could be most of your issue. If the dpf is sooted up, you’re not going to move the right volume to boost properly. I’d suggest parking it until you’re completely gutted. I’m suprised you aren’t throwing codes
Yeah there's no lights. That's what my mechanic said. I appreciate you sir