• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Uconnect issues

Souce98

Feb 6, 2019
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hey guys, I have the 2018 ecodiesel and my Uconnect screen is full of lines and I can’t see anything, touch screen works, any ideas on how to get that back? Pull fuse or anything ? I’m not sure where the fuse is, doesn’t really say much in the fuse box for the Uconnect , thanks in advance

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Try removing the negative battery cable for a bit. Otherwise, it might be a defective unit and/or need a software update. I remember someone having a similar problem and a software update resolved the issue for whatever reason.

If you're under warranty take advantage of it. :)

Souce98

Feb 6, 2019
Truck Year
Not Listed
I did try the negative and it didn’t work, I guess I’ll have to bring it in cuz it don’t need software update unfortunetly but thanks for your reply

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I did try the negative and it didn’t work, I guess I’ll have to bring it in cuz it don’t need software update unfortunetly but thanks for your reply

Sure, keep us updated on the fix. If someone else runs into the issue hopefully we can help them!

John

Nov 13, 2015
I don't know what model uconnect you have, but you could try a factory reset.

Souce98

Feb 6, 2019
Truck Year
Not Listed
Only thing is I can’t see the screen it’s full
Of lines but thanks anyways