• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

USB port and SD card slot not working

Nutt

Feb 20, 2015
Truck Year
It seems I can't get away from the bugs in this truck. The USB port and SD card slot stopped working today the USB charging port and the auxiliary still work and so does the blue tooth. Any one else had this problem been on the phone with Chrysler they said I need to take it to the dealer we tried a soft start to no avail asked if I would like to have them schedule it told them that wouldn't be necessary because was already waiting for the dealer to call and schedule me in for when the part comes in to fix the oil leak. I didn't purchase the extended warranty on this time bomb and I sure wish I had I'm only 42000 into this disaster in wheels. She was talking on the phone like it needs an entirely new system and it may do but I'm not paying for it.
If any one out there has had this happen let me know what steps where taken to fix it.
And if any one out there is debating on a extended warranty get it just for the piece of mind.

Nutt

Feb 20, 2015
Truck Year
So I went to the dealer this morning to schedule a time to have the part installed for the oil leak , talked to them about the radio said the would look into covering it under warranty just simply for all the problems I've had so we'll see. Was told that when this radio came out they were replacing around 5 a week some multiple times so they know they have a problem they just hope it doesn't happen till warranty is out. When you get on a first name basis with your dealers service department and you know most of the names at the Chrysler call center you know you've got a problem truck