• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ways to increase Fuel Economy ?

18Diesel

Oct 26, 2022
Truck Year
Hello Everyone

I am new to this Forum. I have a 2018 Eco-Diesel and looking for ways to improve the fuel economy? Truck is still covered for several years under Ram Warranty (gold Plan) just wondering if anyone knows of ways to improve fuel economy without effecting the warranty.
Thank you

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
Hello Everyone

I am new to this Forum. I have a 2018 Eco-Diesel and looking for ways to improve the fuel economy? Truck is still covered for several years under Ram Warranty (gold Plan) just wondering if anyone knows of ways to improve fuel economy without effecting the warranty.
Thank you
Check out my post. Good info on mpg.

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
To short out a lot of discussion, the only legal way to increase mileage is an EPA Compliant tune. I use the Green Diesel Engineering EPA Compliant tune. Most recent trip netted 25mpg at 75mph on cruise control. 3.92 ratio posi trak, E rated LT tires, on winter diesel. Warranty, this tune comes with a hand held programmer that stores the OEM tune, when taking to the dealer you store the tune and reinstall the OEM tune, this ECM does not record the change in the tune (like a GM ECM does) when you get the truck back you reinstall the Hot tune.