• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Weird electrical issue with oil pressure

Philb460

Jun 1, 2020
Truck Year
Ok guys, back in May my 2015 Ecodiesel blew the crankshaft position sensor. It took the dealership 1.5 months to get the part and replace it. When I got my truck back it stopped reading oil pressure and oil temp. It would go into limp mode every time I started it. Took the truck back and they said the computer was bad. Replaced that. Still the same problem just no limp mode. It also wouldn't tell me when the truck went into its regeneration cycle. I took it back again and they said they found some "homemade" jumper harness with sensors that belonged in a 3.7 v6 and other sensors blocked off. ( sounded fishy to me especially when I asked to see the said jumper harness and they said they had thrown it away ). So, I paid to have all new sensors put back in and a new pigtail that they claimed was missing. Still the same problem. There are no knocks in this engine what so ever. No powerless. When I start it, oil pressure reads for 5 minutes or so and then dumps to 0 setting off the low oil pressure warning. Oil temp still doesn't read, and it still doesn't tell me when regeneration occurs. I have noticed that once in a while the message center will blink grey when not running and keys out of ignition. Then this morning Uconnect stopped working. Won't respond at all. Won't let me remove or add devices. Has anyone else encountered this? I'm pretty deep in repair bills already with no solution. My inspection is up and needs to plugged in with no check engine light to pass. I bought the truck with 68k on it and it just hit 100k.