• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Your first mod

Aug 28, 2016
Truck Year
The leather turned out great. The product was Katskins. I've had it done to several vehicles and have been happy with each and every one. Estimated cost will be somewhere between $1200 and $1600, depending upon where you have it done and the amount of labor involved. In my instance, the leather covered both the front and rear seats and all five head rests. The cost was $1500.

Can you please post a pic of your leather seats. Love to see them .

Yogi5676

May 30, 2016
Truck Year
I did the Bak x2 roll top tonneau cover, rhino side steps, rough country level kit, rubber mopar mud flaps. I went with husky mats based on my friends recomendation, very pleased with them. He had weather tech and his complaint they were stiff, slid around, then developed a crimp/bend from cold weather that would not come out.

Radio_Flyer

Oct 3, 2016
Truck Year
Had it for about a month, and added some used, some new parts. It is a 16 Big Horn. Used Tyger Riser side steps, Gator Evo dual fold tonneau cover, cabin air filter kit, AVS window visors, LED foot well lights, used bed mat, Mopar mud flaps, Mopar Challenger emblem for the rotary shift knob. Going to swap out my tow mirrors for the sport mirrors, get the front windows tinted when I can. The side steps are a great fit, used the oem rivnuts and holes, real solid. Bought a pair of oem side steps from a 15 Big Horn off craigs list but they wouldn't line up. Glad I didn't pay much for them. Not sure what else they will fit.

aldwayne

Jan 12, 2017
Windows tint here also. It makes a lot difference in appearance, and keeps the inside cooler.

ReevesRam12

Apr 20, 2019
Truck Year
I haven't heard much about the Husky ones. Let me know how they work out!

I have the Husky Mats, to be honest I wasn't a huge fan at first... but since I've had them for a couple months now I actually really like them! The only pain is taking the rear mat out to clean it. It's pretty big and bulky being one piece, the front ones come out easy. They've stayed super clean and hold their form really well, don't slide around at all. I recommend!