Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
New showcase items
New showcase comments
Garage
New items
New comments
Latest reviews
Search showcase
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
New showcase items
New showcase comments
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to
EcoDieselRam.com
We see you haven't
REGISTERED
yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
Registration is
FREE
, all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Problems registering?
Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET?
CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Latest activity
What's new
New posts
New showcase items
New showcase comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
P
phastback
posted the thread
Oily Soot on the Firewal
in
EcoDiesel Engine Talk
.
2015 Ram Ecodiesel. An hour ago on my way to Oreilys, I noticed a smell that I thought was antifreeze. When I got home I saw oily soot...
Sep 24, 2026
B
Berry SD
posted the thread
My third 1500Ecodiesel
in
Introduce Yourself
.
Hi everybody Last year I bought my third RAM 1500 Ecodiesel (with only 3000 miles) from the dealer here in San Diego, with the sole...
Sep 24, 2026
W
worldchampuo
posted the thread
Check Engine light on with code P2002 on 2015 Ram 1500 Limited with ecodiesel. Oil temp guage stuck on "H"
in
EcoDiesel Engine Talk
.
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Limited Ecodiesel. The truck has 265K+ miles. The check engine light is on with code P2002. I know this is...
Sep 23, 2026
Ramman1
replied to the thread
Intro
.
Did you remove the swirl valves also ?
Sep 20, 2026
Ramman1
replied to the thread
Intro
.
Agreed… brittle plastic and guessing about how the connections come apart is nerve wracking. Go slow. Just did my intake also 2...
Sep 20, 2026
B
Beau R
posted the thread
Crank position sensor and tone wheel
in
Introduce Yourself
.
My name is Beau 2015 ram. So about a year ago I replaced my crank position sensor and tone wheel. My pickup refused to start with sensor...
Sep 20, 2026
J
jhumphreys1958
posted the thread
Intro
in
Introduce Yourself
.
I’m Joe from Jarrell, Tx. I have a 2021 Ram Lone Star 4x4 ecodiesel. It is one of the best trucks I’ve owned. I’ currently in the...
Sep 19, 2026
T
Tremper126
reacted to
biodiesel's post
in the thread
Takin in the scenery
with
Like
.
This is true for the 2nd gen EcoDiesel (2014 - 2019). The 3rd gen EcoDiesel (2020 - 2023) is a different type of glow plug and are...
Sep 19, 2026
T
Tremper126
reacted to
biodiesel's post
in the thread
Takin in the scenery
with
Like
.
Depending on which glow plug, most take about 30 - 40 minutes to replace. My dealer charged me 1 hour of labor.
Sep 19, 2026
jdn112011
replied to the thread
Glow Plug Replacement
.
Penetrating oil won't benefit any. Hot engine, fresh off the road and they are super easy. Cold no Bueno
Sep 19, 2026
K
Knock on wood
replied to the thread
Hello I hope i havent made a mistake buying 2014 ED.
.
That is a great idea with the camera.
Sep 18, 2026
T
Tim Kolbe
replied to the thread
Hello I hope i havent made a mistake buying 2014 ED.
.
KOW, I have a 2016 ED bone stock at this time, with over 180K on it. I have had a cracked head discovered during the mandated update...
Sep 18, 2026
SeanPwnery
replied to the thread
Hello I hope i havent made a mistake buying 2014 ED.
.
Mine is a '16 - halfway through it's "Weightloss program" and it's been good. Mine is at 130k and like you, I'm planning on installing a...
Sep 18, 2026
H
highraddrifter
replied to the thread
Takin in the scenery
.
Sounds like they didn't improve much in areas that should last longer and perform better for one of the vital components on our...
Sep 9, 2026
biodiesel
replied to the thread
Takin in the scenery
.
This is true for the 2nd gen EcoDiesel (2014 - 2019). The 3rd gen EcoDiesel (2020 - 2023) is a different type of glow plug and are...
Sep 7, 2026
What's new
Top