1. Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
  • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
  • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
  • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
  • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
Click HERE to Register!
2016 1500 Laramie
Trucks item created by jmon3y610, Apr 29, 2017
  • Year:
    Model:
    LARAMIE
    15k miles on so far as on (April 30th 2017) bought it in July of '16.
    MPG/TOWING:
    Avg. (empty) MPG : 19.1 (80-85mph on not the most level of highways, plus i kinda drive like an :censored:.....that being said im content with it)
    Avg. MPG (just highway driving) - around 24-25
    **Towed enclosed 20' trailer with 4 bikes from PA to Nashville,TN to Pigeon Forge,TN back to PA...average mpg was 13.2 (~8,000lbs)**
    MAINTENANCE:
    - changed oil at 10k, very simple, easiest oil change i ever done as a matter of fact. Just YouTube it if you want step-by-step, that's what i did
    - changed fuel filter at 15k. Also YouTube this, there are some good videos.
    *** i did purchase the fuel filter removal tool from Geno's garage, which makes it easy to remove, and they give you a replacement drain plug so the next time you change it you don't take a diesel fuel bath**
    AFTERMARKET PARTS:
    - ALL after market things listed where done by myself or a buddy in his garage. They are all relatively simple, with the correct tools. If you do have a question feel free to ask and i will try to get back to you in a reasonable time.

****I tried to be as specific as possible and save anyone who may have a question about anything done that may be considering doing the same thing to their truck. I fully understand the frustration of having a question/concern and not having the answer you want when you need it or getting two completely different answers.

SORRY THE PICS ARE UPSIDE DOWN, CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT WHY OR HOW TO FLIP THEM. (n)
  • Window tint all around including entire windshield and visor strip
    WeatherTech floor liners
  • K&N Cold Air Intake
    **easy install and she has a nice little whistle now**
  • Wheels/Tires:
    295/60 Atturo Trail Blade XT
    **about 1" wider & 1" taller then stock 275/60**
    Factory 20's wheels
    Suspension:
    Bilstein 5100 RHA front shocks (2nd highest setting...2.1" )
    Air Lift 1000 rear air bags
Brian Hartenstine likes this.
  1. Brian Hartenstine
    sorry I don't see any pictures!
  2. K2s-EcoD
    nice rig man sorry if i missed it in your post, but what tires do you have on your truck they look really good.