• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2016 1500 Laramie

jmon3y610

Nov 6, 2016
Truck Year
jmon3y610 submitted a new Garage Item:

Jmon3y610's Truck

15k miles on so far as on (April 30th 2017) bought it in July of '16.
MPG/TOWING:
Avg. (empty) MPG : 19.1 (80-85mph on not the most level of highways, plus i kinda drive live an :censored:.....that being said im content with it)
Avg. MPG (just highway driving) - around 24-25
**Towed enclosed 20' trailer with 4 bikes from PA to Nashville,TN to Pigeon Forge,TN back to PA...average mpg was 13.2 (~8,000lbs)**
MAINTENANCE:
- changed oil at 10k, very simple, easiest oil change i ever done as a matter of fact. Just YouTube it if you want step-by-step, that's what i did
- changed fuel filter at 15k. Also YouTube this, there are some good videos.
*** i did purchase the fuel filter removal tool from Geno's garage, which makes it easy to remove, and they give you a replacement drain plug so the next time you change it you don't take a diesel fuel bath**
AFTERMARKET PARTS:
- ALL after market things listed where done by myself or a buddy in his garage. They are all relatively simple, with the correct tools. If you do have a question feel free to ask and i will try to get back to you in a reasonable time.

****I tried to be as specific as possible and save anyone who may have a question about anything done that may be considering doing the same thing to their truck. I fully understand the frustration of having a question/concern and not having the answer you want when you need it or getting two completely different answers.

Read more about this showcase item here...