1. Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
  • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
  • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
  • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
  • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
Click HERE to Register!
2016 Limited Bigger Tires
Trucks item created by bill jackson, Nov 21, 2017
  • Year:
    Model:
    LARAMIE LIMITED
    Tire rubbing Issues?

I ordered: Wheels - Fuel D561 Crush 20x9 5x139.7/5x150 +1mm. Tires - 33 X 12.5 R20 Toyo RT.

Doing the 1.5" leveling trick with the OEM air ride sensors.

Tires are only about an inch wider than stock, stock wheels are +19mm offset and Fuel wheels are +1mm offset.

Will eventually put the factory wheel/tires on the 1969 D100, with wheel adapters or drill the hubs to 5-5.5.
  1. Ash
    I have this truck (2015) just bought 2 weeks ago and the electronic throttle control censor, check engine light and a red lightning bolt came on today? The oil level is on the min line...what is this? We know it's due for an oil change even tho the sticker shows we still have 4000 miles to go?
  2. bill jackson
    Did the leveling trick, but the 33", 12.5 would still rub. Went with the Toyo 275 x 60 r20 a/t tires.
    I like the leveling effect it was 1 3/8" raise to the front fender.