• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello

Martin Kalagian

May 8, 2016
Truck Year
Hi everyone. I'm not new but haven't posted anything till now, just been reading and appreciating the site and all the views. I bought a 2016 ED quad cab 4x4 in white with the Big Horn package last May. I have 13000 kms. on it now with 2 oil changes done. One was early at about 5000 kms and I just did the other one a couple of days ago. Both using Rotella T6 5w40 and gem filter. I've had no issues with my truck of any kind and get tremendous mileage. I'm a little concerned about this EPA investigation talk in the USA and hope it doesn't go the route Volkswagen went. Any thoughts on where it presently is!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hi everyone. I'm not new but haven't posted anything till now, just been reading and appreciating the site and all the views. I bought a 2016 ED quad cab 4x4 in white with the Big Horn package last May. I have 13000 kms. on it now with 2 oil changes done. One was early at about 5000 kms and I just did the other one a couple of days ago. Both using Rotella T6 5w40 and gem filter. I've had no issues with my truck of any kind and get tremendous mileage. I'm a little concerned about this EPA investigation talk in the USA and hope it doesn't go the route Volkswagen went. Any thoughts on where it presently is!

Welcome!

I wouldn't be surprised on any outcome pertaining to the EPA. Although, for FCA, what happen with VW really set the standard, so I'm sure if they did cheat they are trying to get on the best graces possible.