• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

lucskoj

Jun 27, 2015
new member to the forum here.

I have a 14 with just about 63k on the clock now. Truck is leveled running stock size Nitto G2s. Tuned by GDE with emissions intact since about 30k miles. I average 25-26 pretty consistently but my lifetime average is about 22. My only other mod currently is AFE cooler pipes and a filter back exhaust.

Have been a part of the Facebook eco page since the original started. Haven't used Facebook in months and I'm looking to see what new things are in the works.

I know GDE is releasing a turbo along with Black Haze from Canada. I saw that DPP finally released the HS compound kit.

Anyone with some new product info feel free to chime in.

Thanks all.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Welcome. I don't know of any new products. I run GDE, Bilsteins up front, and everything else stock. Content for now.

R17 or 20 tires? How do you like them? Any mileage drop from the OEM rubber?

I'm starting to look at tires for my '15 and any info you have on the G2s is appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

lucskoj

Jun 27, 2015
Welcome. I don't know of any new products. I run GDE, Bilsteins up front, and everything else stock. Content for now.

R17 or 20 tires? How do you like them? Any mileage drop from the OEM rubber?

I'm starting to look at tires for my '15 and any info you have on the G2s is appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

20" wheels. I didn't notice a drop at all really. I did the Bilsteins up front also. Set at 2.1". Did level almost immediately after buying my truck. I'm at about 33k on my G2s. Probably have to replace them for winter. We'll see though.