• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

rancho 4 inch lift kit issue

chuck A

Nov 15, 2017
Truck Year
did someone have install a rancho 4 inch lift kit,i am having problems to install it , the front diff relocation drop bracket does not fit i have to modified it by grinding and drilling one of the brackets,on the rear, the stab bar relocation plates that connect to the links does not fit(to short and holes not aligned).my mechanic haved contact rancho about the issue but they does not seems to care about it.my truck is stucked on the hoist for 1 week now ,i am really disapointed about rancho tech support.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
did someone have install a rancho 4 inch lift kit,i am having problems to install it , the front diff relocation drop bracket does not fit i have to modified it by grinding and drilling one of the brackets,on the rear, the stab bar relocation plates that connect to the links does not fit(to short and holes not aligned).my mechanic haved contact rancho about the issue but they does not seems to care about it.my truck is stucked on the hoist for 1 week now ,i am really disapointed about rancho tech support.

Welcome Chuck. I had a Rancho on a previous truck (2011 Duramax) and I never had a problem.

chuck A

Nov 15, 2017
Truck Year
Rancho replied to my mechanic, this is word by word : I apologize, we do not send out our prints. I suggest to use your better judgement for the location on the brackets !!!! I do not want their prints i want them to send the right hardware (brackets) so that my mecanic can install my lift kit. They wont do anything to fix that wrong parts issue that has been sent out twice and wrong harware both times....DO NOT BUY RANCHO LIFT KIT customer support is real crap. Let's say i live in Canada so they don't give a crap...