• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi-Tech Machining EcoDiesel DEF Caps

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
John and his company was kind enough to donate two DEF caps for the forum for me to do some giveaways for our members.

I haven't exactly figured out the best route yet, but something along the lines of "most referrals" or "top poster" are some suggestions so far.

Here are some pictures.. I can say they are top notch quality and look very nice at that.

EDR_DefCap1.jpg EDR_DefCap2.jpg EDR-HiTechMachine.jpg

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Very nice. Does he do fuel caps as well?

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
Awesome. my factory def cap is junk. But to be fair ive used it more than anyone else in the world :) post a link where we can buy please.
And I did have to stop using the green aluminum cap when I started using bio fuel. The o-ring started swelling and I couldn't push it in or remove it, but I like the idea of the aluminum cap for the def, then I could remove it and clean it.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year

HTMRAM

Jul 4, 2015
Truck Year
@moparecodiesel , most of the fuel caps use a regular buna rubber o-ring, you need to get a Viton o-ring and then you should be good to use the fuel cap again. I can find out what size if you'd like. Just let me know which cap you have

We sell the DEF caps on ebay but I will give you a better price if you do it direct.
Email me at [email protected]

-John