• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 Laramie Limited

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
Just wanted to take a second to post some pictures of the truck. I've been meaning to for months now but have been busy. Only small appearance modifications on the exterior. Steel bumpers will be coming soon and I'll be modifying existing sensors to fit them. I also plan on doing away with stock grill, as I've said in the past...the chrome is just to much for me. I've plasti dipped the center caps on the wheels and the bug/wind deflector on the hood. Thanks for taking a look guys.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    336 KB · Views: 44

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Just wanted to take a second to post some pictures of the truck. I've been meaning to for months now but have been busy. Only small appearance modifications on the exterior. Steel bumpers will be coming soon and I'll be modifying existing sensors to fit them. I also plan on doing away with stock grill, as I've said in the past...the chrome is just to much for me. I've plasti dipped the center caps on the wheels and the bug/wind deflector on the hood. Thanks for taking a look guys.

Looks good.Love the plasti dip! Are you going to paint the steel bumpers to color match?

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
No way! That's too much white. If I don't leave them factory I would consider power coat black or rhino liner. I know as far as white goes it's to much of a risk of chipping.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
I would rethink the rhino liner give it a couple years and it will fade plus that stuff is so heavy

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
No way! That's too much white. If I don't leave them factory I would consider power coat black or rhino liner. I know as far as white goes it's to much of a risk of chipping.
I think that's a pretty good balance of chrome, black, & white. I wouldn't touch the bumpers if it was mine. Good looking truck.

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
Thank you! The steel bumpers are an absolute must. The steel toe hooks aren't enough for my off road use. Being towed by giant dozers up mountain sides. I can't afford for anything to snap and cause damages.

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Truck looks great make sure you keep sending in photos love to see new bumpers.

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
Nice clean look, I like the wheels, did you add the chrome door strips?

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
I did not, from my understanding that's a Limited edition special. Again, not a fan of all that chrome.