• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

RECALL R23 - Safety recall

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Has anyone received this letter just got mine today.image.jpg

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
The letter states charger though? Unless I'm not seeing the entire thing. I haven't received anything yet. I also was under the impression we were all supposed to receive some update for the uconnect so we can't be hacked anymore. But I have yet to see that either.

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Ok so I stop by dealer today to book a appointment to get my recall r23 done they inform me that I have another one also and that I should get letter soon this one is for electrical in the steering column .
I will post it when I get it.

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
Are 2015s affected?

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Are 2015s affected?
I think so you can call your dealer and give them your vin number or they may have it on file because you bought it from them they can give you all outstanding recalls on your truck they have that infow before you get the letter .

diesel power 2014

Oct 3, 2015
Truck Year
Yes I received the same letter last week.I hope we don't have to start a scrap book too hold them.
Please post any info that comes with it thank you.

WesMgc

Aug 18, 2015
Truck Year
Yes I received the same letter last week.I hope we don't have to start a scrap book too hold them.
Please post any info that comes with it thank you.
I have had them all completed now they are just small little things reprogram and inspection.No big deal

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
The letter states charger though? Unless I'm not seeing the entire thing. I haven't received anything yet. I also was under the impression we were all supposed to receive some update for the uconnect so we can't be hacked anymore. But I have yet to see that either.

My dealer did the Uconnect update 2 weeks ago to mitigate the blue tooth hack..so yea the update is available...fyi.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
I got the USB update in the mail a couple weeks ago but still haven't done it...