• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ProComp Prorunners installed

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
Got the stock shocks off and felt right way much better control and feel for the large 285 K02's, less mush in the turns and better overall feel and handling,..so with the 2-1/2 inch front and 1 inch rear lift she sits just about right for this owner..mileage has dropped 2-3 mpg to low 20,s in town..25 plus on the highway,...not many Hway miles yet to do a real average, still way better than the Avalanche 4x4 at 16 with a tail wind..I will take this all day long...(love the AMPSAMPs.jpg Procomp install.jpg

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Very very sharp truck. Stance is perfect. Cap looks great. And AMPs speak for themselves. I'll never own another truck without them!

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Looking good. What did you replace the stock shocks with?
ProComp ProRunner shocks. Basically a Bilstein 5100 equivalent.

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
Thanks for the likes...Yep..wanted the Bilsteins...got a better deal on PCRs from the dealer installed..good shock...very pleased...ride height handling is perfect...now a tune....intake maybe.. not sold on the intake yet...have to be a closed unit here in Az..not confident gains are substantial enough from stock to warrant it

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Haha. It's ok. Usually CEOs lack a lil common sense on the ground floor.....

Joking!

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
off topic kinda..and maybe for a sep post elsewhere..but fyi...I stopped at Strictly Diesel during lunch..(2 blks from my office..how handy)..passed by it a 1000 times on my way to work..never gave it a nod...but..helpful folks..disty for AFE Intakes...he liked the Scorcher idea for a newbie Diesel owner..but made a suggestion to wait and see if any other codes appear..get modded..then buy..i like the unit..and this idea if it all it does is quench the T Lag...

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
So you've had some time with the leveled front end. Still like it? How's the ride compared to OEM? One last question- you just swapped the struts and not the UCAs, correct?

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
It rides like a 4 wheel drive should...firm but much more stable...no body rock n roll like before...I like handling..if i hadnt put such big tires on it probably wouldnt have done the shocks...but was looking for off road clearance and i got it....shocks was the only adder on top of 2-1/2 lift to front with 1 inch spacer lift for the rear...

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Cool. Thanks for the feedback.