• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P0299

kosanow1

Dec 17, 2020
Truck Year
My 2016 JGC started throwing the P0299 code (under boost). It's been doing this for a couple months. I can clear the codes and in a couple key cycles it will throw this code again. I've been trying a few things and haven't had much luck. Pressure checked and couldn't hear any leaks. New MAP and MASS sensor. New fuel filters. I heard that there may be a TSB on this. I was told it said, to check the O rings on the intercooler hoses and check the O2 sensors. I have looked for this TSB and can't find it. I'm thinking it may be more of a help section for the tech at the dealership. I've checked all the normal sites for TSB. Does anyone have any other sites that I could go and look at. Or does anyone have this TSB.

Ffeggleston

Mar 26, 2020
Truck Year
at dealership the DPF, MAP, EGR, Intake manifold and MASS were replaced to fix this. Luckily under warranty

kosanow1

Dec 17, 2020
Truck Year
at dealership the DPF, MAP, EGR, Intake manifold and MASS were replaced to fix this. Luckily under warranty
I've done all of that except I didn't replace the manifold. I was thinking the pressure check would eliminate that. No DPF and EGR

Cwickes

Jun 21, 2022
Truck Year
My 2016 JGC started throwing the P0299 code (under boost). It's been doing this for a couple months. I can clear the codes and in a couple key cycles it will throw this code again. I've been trying a few things and haven't had much luck. Pressure checked and couldn't hear any leaks. New MAP and MASS sensor. New fuel filters. I heard that there may be a TSB on this. I was told it said, to check the O rings on the intercooler hoses and check the O2 sensors. I have looked for this TSB and can't find it. I'm thinking it may be more of a help section for the tech at the dealership. I've checked all the normal sites for TSB. Does anyone have any other sites that I could go and look at. Or does anyone have this TSB.
I’m having the same problem with my 14 ram eco.
Has new map and mass air sensor fuel filters air filter

Propaganda26

Feb 19, 2022
Truck Year
I’ve heard of using a fogging agent can help locate leaks a lot easier because it give you a obvious visual location for the problem