• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

UGH I'm pissed

SuperTodd

Sep 28, 2015
Truck Year
So picked my truck up from the dealer last night. it was dark. well today I noticed the plastic piece between the grill and bumper is pushed out of place and tabs broken. Not sure if it happen when tow truck towed it in or at the dealer. Wonder how big of a battle this will be?

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Sorry that sounds like a miserable few weeks of people pointing the finger and who's to say it wasn't damaged before as far as they'll say

SuperTodd

Sep 28, 2015
Truck Year
So far it sounds like the dealer is going to take care of it. I did get a call for a claim from chrysler roadside assistance and then within minutes a call from the tow company. So I keep updates coming. I have an appointment Jan 6 to take truck back to the dealer.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I'm actually impressed with that. It's good to hear they're taking care of you

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
Not sure how legit it would be, to name the dealers that do good and those who do bad on this site, at least the general location.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Not sure how legit it would be, to name the dealers that do good and those who do bad on this site, at least the general location.

Like a review system? That's something I could definitely look at creating here.

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
A review, perhaps a rating system, stars 1 to 10 or so. Only members can post review, so that it is credible, no sponsors, or money to pad the results. If a conflict of interest, it can be noted.

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
I'd be interested in seeing that

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
Also, categories, one on how the sales was done, quotes were detailed or piece of paper, so that once you sign you see extra charges or not as you remember the offer. If one felt you didn't get the price you thought you were or services that was promised on sell of truck to you

Another category for service, dealer did the job right, went and check on other things, to be sure all is okay, up to date firmware, etc. Uconnect firmware up to date without asking. Perhaps during oil changes, they freely check for water in fuel filter, since your unit is on the hoist. Not to do that I would classify as being very cheap and a 1 star out of ten. 1 being very bad. Zero, total loser service.

Another category for Reliability, how many times you went to have vehicle served, the issues, covered under warranty, did they cheap out or added a bit extra service. What parts were replaced.

Another category for Total Failure, new engine or internal parts, transmission. FCA would carry the brunt of this report

The member login name would be attached to each review/rating, allow other members to ask further questions, details. Need to avoid spam or anti brand groups like samsung hires to falsify the results or restaurant reviews that are bought and paid for.

Once the dealer know that they are being reported on good and on bad by real people, they may start behaving as customer expect them to behave, honesty and complete good workmanship.

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
Good ideas here.

It would be a venue for me to praise Firkins in Bradenton, Fl. Until it comes to fruition, I didn't do that.

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
Praises is good, if one dealer is exceptional, then everyone (potential customers) in the area will go to him and with more business, he may upgrade some of his services for free. I would go to the dealer who is the best anywhere in the province of Alberta, especially, as it worth that effort.