• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Guy

gilbert.gabriel

Mar 2, 2015
Hey guys! New to the forum but I do drive a '14 CC Black series. Been looking at a '15 Limited fully loaded. Trying to get more info from this wonderful truck. I was about to get one couple weeks ago until I saw the new facelift that's due this summer. I know it's not for everyone but I like how it looks, though a bit tacky to some.

gilbert.gabriel

Mar 2, 2015
I will. I had 2014 Chevy Cruze TDI and 2014 ML350 Blutec. Now I'm missing diesel. Waiting on the new facelift this summer.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Loved it but it only came in automatic!

I've also got a 2012 Jetta TDI I was thinking of trading in on a Cruze diesel because of the 100K warranty. But we will see, I'm not sure yet want I want to do.

Maintenance costs are killing me on my VW.

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
All you have to do is change out the chrome grille, its only 4 bolts on the top and it pulls right out. Im changing mine as soon as they hit the shelves at my work. :) the only real difference is the grille and badging and chrome door trim, easy add ons.

Ramconvert

May 25, 2015
Truck Year
Welcome.

For whatever it's worth. I do believe the 2016 Rams will only have a 3 year 36,000 mile warranty. The 15's still have 5/100k.

That being said, the ecodeisel is already a proven power train. Although not necessarily together but the jeep has had this motor a couple years longer then the ram. And iirc. The 8 speed was introduced in 07 in the BMW 7 series.

Ramconvert

May 25, 2015
Truck Year
I see. So what is a lone star? As far as features and where in the line up? I'm just curious. As I said I was under the impression it was a big horn for the Texas market. Obviously not though.....