• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello Ed gearheads.....

Bignate

May 11, 2015
Truck Year
Hi guys and gals ,

Just bought my 2015 ram 1500 Ecodiesel 4x4 tradesman 4 Dr 6-4 bed .
it will be a double duty use truck work\pleasure. Doing lots of up grades.
Window tint only so far, but RBP assassin 89 20x9 wheels ordered. Toyo open country
R\T 35x12.50R20 going on in 3 weeks when wheels arrive . I'll do before and after pics . Oh I have a motofab front leveling kit for it as well. The truck will be hauling my work trailer around 6k lbs. 14x7 enclosed. Currently getting 14.5 - 17.8 pulling it atm. 27-34 mpg on truck only.
Any questions you guys have I will try to answer, looking forward to great forums to chat on .

ben

Feb 26, 2015
Truck Year
Hi guys and gals ,

Just bought my 2015 ram 1500 Ecodiesel 4x4 tradesman 4 Dr 6-4 bed .
it will be a double duty use truck work\pleasure. Doing lots of up grades.
Window tint only so far, but RBP assassin 89 20x9 wheels ordered. Toyo open country
R\T 35x12.50R20 going on in 3 weeks when wheels arrive . I'll do before and after pics . Oh I have a motofab front leveling kit for it as well. The truck will be hauling my work trailer around 6k lbs. 14x7 enclosed. Currently getting 14.5 - 17.8 pulling it atm. 27-34 mpg on truck only.
Any questions you guys have I will try to answer, looking forward to great forums to chat on .
Did you put the leveling kit in? and did it effect fuel mileage?

Ramconvert

May 25, 2015
Truck Year
Nice! Someone else using this truck for work. We seem to have a broad range. Daily drivers to weekend warriors to work trucks.

Should be interesting as the miles rack up just how tough this diesel is.

We're all pulling for you......pun intended:D.