• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Kudos to the Chrysler Dealer

Stephen Kowalewski

Aug 7, 2016
Truck Year
Took my 2016 truck in for the new computer flash/ oil update. I let the dealer know all I needed was the flash, since I had already changed the oil/filter to the 5W40 spec. just a month ago. To my surprise the flash was completed with a new oil and filter change. I checked the oil cap, the new sticker was placed on the cap and addendum was in the glove compartment. In addition, there was no charge for the filter. Very pleased with the thoroughness of the dealer.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Took my 2016 truck in for the new computer flash/ oil update. I let the dealer know all I needed was the flash, since I had already changed the oil/filter to the 5W40 spec. just a month ago. To my surprise the flash was completed with a new oil and filter change. I checked the oil cap, the new sticker was placed on the cap and addendum was in the glove compartment. In addition, there was no charge for the filter. Very pleased with the thoroughness of the dealer.

Make note of that dealer. It seems like those are hard to come by lately...