• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello all, I'm a new (2014) RAM 1500 Ecodiesel owner, for 1 1/2 years. Had first problem this week. Check Eng Lite, then Service Electronic Throttle Module. Got an astronomical estimate (over $3k) to repair. EGR module and other items. I have an extended warranty and they are sending as adjuster to the RAM dealership to review the estimated work. Anyone have a similar experience? I'm in shock right now.
    B
    bcampbell05
    My engine light came on and say's its my EGR Valve. Is that covered under powertrain warranty does anyone know? Is the valve itself very expensive? I do not know what to do and trying to see what my options are.
    Old man
    Old man
    Egr unfortunately is not covered under powertrain warranty they recommend cleaning every 60,000. Just went through this at my dealership so looks like I have a weekend project.
    W
    wolfman
    Had the same problem with throttle control box. Cost $871.00 to fix. Dealer said not covered under warrenty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…