• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
John Jensen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey John, I see that you seem to have the most online presence when it comes to forums that have to do with any tuning of the Ecodiesel RAM :)
    Meaning you are probably the best guy to talk with if I was looking for a used GDE ECU.

I just purchased a 2015 RAM ED and when cold, it. just. won't. go :(.

Maybe I should just go with SFT and wait until the $720 sale price happens again.
    John Jensen
    John Jensen
    If you mention that I referred you Jimmy may give you the 20% off the price. I can guarantee he will give you 10% off. Give him a call.

I have a usee stock ECU for sale @ 425 incl shipping if you can't find what you are looking for
    G
    Gravy
    John,
    Like many in the forum I was waiting to get the settlement check back then was planning to order the GDE tune.... It looks like SFT still has a good product so I'm going to call them today and order their Engine and Transmission Tune if they're still offering. Do you mind if I mention your name for the discount you mentioned to TechGurru?
    W
    Will_CathVT
    The ECO doesn't like someone getting on it when it's cold, I let mine warm up gradually to assist the turbo. I don't go over 2000 RPM for up to 10 minutes, once it's warm the turbo moves things along nicely. Does your ECO get better when warm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…