• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

109,000 mile ram ecodiesel owner review.

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
This is my truck. Please take me with a grain of salt, I may offend some, but I do the best I can. This video is two hours long.

flying7

Jul 15, 2014
Truck Year
Great video, you really pay attention to details

super32

Jul 13, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
I'm new here and to the entire world of diesel engines - and it was your video that I first watched while I'm in the ranks of researching a 1500 EcoDiesel for purchase.
I'll admit, 2hours was quite some time for me - I watched maybe up to the part where you slid under the engine and started pointing to stuff that I'm obviously not familiar with on a diesel engine (water separator, and other modification you made :p). After that, i started skipping forward. I'm have pretty general knowledge when working with gas engines. But with the additional functions that come with the diesel compared to conventional gasoline engines, I'm mostly lost as to what good/bad comes with it.

Nonetheless, thanks for you extensive review.

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
thanks. just remember these trucks are built and designed to tow and be used. Not beaten.