• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

14 dripping oil

murrrphh

Sep 7, 2016
Truck Year
Noticed a slow drip coming from the truck today. Couldn't really pin point where it was coming from. Took it right to the nearest ram dealer and they were able to take it this afternoon. It's 2014 with 9k miles. Fingers crossed, I'll keep you updated. I am not amused!

murrrphh

Sep 7, 2016
Truck Year
UPDATE: dealer service department discovered the cause of the oil leak was due to a "faulty valve cover". They say all it needs a new cover and it should be good to go. Anyone ever hear of this?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
UPDATE: dealer service department discovered the cause of the oil leak was due to a "faulty valve cover". They say all it needs a new cover and it should be good to go. Anyone ever hear of this?

New to me, but they caught it now and not later when it's out of warranty!

murrrphh

Sep 7, 2016
Truck Year
ANOTHER UPDATE: got the truck back this morning, pulled off the lot and noticed a tick when accelerating. Turned right around and they're looking now.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
ANOTHER UPDATE: got the truck back this morning, pulled off the lot and noticed a tick when accelerating. Turned right around and they're looking now.

That's no good, and it's even worse that it's on a Friday afternoon. Let us know what they say.