• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 Eco big horn

Kurt Abrams

Oct 25, 2015
Truck Year
Diesel mech from New Jersey looking to find out info about dpf delete and straight pipe let me know who has done it yet

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome.

I think we might have one or two. A lot of owners are still scared to lose the warranty due to a few lingering issues.

I know PPEI.com offers delete tuning. He's really big in the Duramax market, and trusted.

Kurt Abrams

Oct 25, 2015
Truck Year
The dealerships do what ever they can to not warranty you truck anyway if you stray from the right dpf fluid they will not cover you warranty. At work I have a Detroit 2 stroke diesel that blows a 2 on a pryo test and my trucks blowing a 4. This dpf is bull

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
The dealerships do what ever they can to not warranty you truck anyway if you stray from the right dpf fluid they will not cover you warranty. At work I have a Detroit 2 stroke diesel that blows a 2 on a pryo test and my trucks blowing a 4. This dpf is bull

Here is the tune:

http://ppei.com/products/eco-diesel-ecm-tuning

Then all you need is an exhaust, then your set!

Connie

Sep 16, 2015
Truck Year
Especially when you work with contruction equipment lol
yea.. construction equipment and a long gravel lane... I have to drive on my 1.5 block long gravel drive several times a day.. I dust my black truck off at least once of not twice a day... and what is even worse is when you get a fine layer of dust .. and just a few rain drops...