• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 ecodiesel fl

Tee2020

Nov 5, 2016
Truck Year
had one issue with def sensor harness when I just purchase and runs good
Trans shifts funny at times hard down shift and slow up shift imtermediately but runs good
Hate the push button on handle junk works don't work

Sterrac

Oct 22, 2016
Truck Year
Mine does the slow upshift at times. Mostly when it's cold or going downhill, I think it's trying to use the engine to keep speed down if I'm not on the throttle. That's my hope anyway, if it's going to break, I hope it's still while she's got warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
had one issue with def sensor harness when I just purchase and runs good
Trans shifts funny at times hard down shift and slow up shift imtermediately but runs good
Hate the push button on handle junk works don't work
How many miles are on your truck? The transmission could still be calibrating? This is pretty likely, they take time to learn and smooth out to an individuals driving habits.

The Shift buttons are very electronically controlled, all they really do is select a specific gear to stay in and raise engine rpm if you ever need to.

Tee2020

Nov 5, 2016
Truck Year
How many miles are on your truck? The transmission could still be calibrating? This is pretty likely, they take time to learn and smooth out to an individuals driving habits.

The Shift buttons are very electronically controlled, all they really do is select a specific gear to stay in and raise engine rpm if you ever need to.